The small handheld device, mobile, has literally bought the whole world too close and in the pocket. With the help of the android and various applications, connecting with the people sitting far away is relatively easy. One such application is Snapchat, which has changed a lot concerning messaging and pictures.
Quiet a user-friendly and smooth application, Snapchat has captured the interest of the youths in no time. With the easy interface and smooth transitioning, using Snapchat is easy and swift. The exclusive features offered and the various skin add-ons and filters available in the application are fun to use.
What happens when you block someone on Snapchat?
Snapchat is really one of the most smooth applications to use. While you love to have this in your mobiles, many reasons might provoke you to block someone. Right from one pushing numerous selfies to you to one insisting you use the played out filters are some significant reasons that will make you block someone.
If you are looking to block someone on Snapchat, the steps are straightforward.
- Open Snapchat and visit your friend’s list.
- There select the person’s name, and the press holds the name. A new list will appear.
- Click on the ‘More” option displayed on the list to open the new menu.
- Click on the ‘Block’ option, and you will be able to block the person.
Now, the question that is in front of us is, “What happens when you block someone on Snapchat?” The answer to this is straightforward.
- The person you have blocked will not be able to see the chats, snaps, and stories.
- Also, the person would not be able to send you any snap or story further.
- Both of your names will be removed from either friend’s list, and the username will turn unsearchable.
How to unblock someone on Snapchat?
Now, you are well aware of what happens when you block someone on Snapchat. But if you are looking to unblock someone or any of your friends on Snapchat, the steps to be followed are:
- Click on the small gear icon visible on the top-right side corner of your profile page.
- Scroll down the list opened to ‘Account Actions’ head.
- Click on the ‘Blocked’ button available on the list.
- It will open the list displaying all the names you have ever blocked with the ‘X’ symbol against each.
- Click on the ‘X,’ a pop-up menu will appear asking confirmation to unblock. Select ‘Yes,’ and the process would be complete.
To Wrap Up
The American Multimedia Application was designed with the aim of private and person-to-person photo sharing. But this application has diverged to a range of different tasks, including sending short videos, live video chatting, messaging, creating caricature-like Bitmoji avatars, and sharing stories that are broadcasted to all your followers. With the feature to privately store the snaps, one can easily keep the media as well.
Connecting the world through social media is one of the smoothest and swiftest ways today. With the facility to share snaps and stories and chat with the friends sitting far, Snapchat is one of the most fabulous applications to use. The fantastic filters and easy to use interface makes an engaging experience while you scroll through Snapchat.
Do not worry, even if you block someone on Snapchat, the unblock process is relatively easy and free from troubles.