The Internet is a world where you post one thing, and it will stay forever. But for some of the android applications, the rule might not apply. Snapchat is one of those applications built with a promise to immediately wipe out the original message or anything you sent within a fraction of a second.
Basically, the pictures and the messages on Snapchat disappear as soon as they are opened. With no option to retrieve them and hold those memories, the only option available to the user is a Snapchat screenshot. But the question is how to screenshot on Snapchat without them knowing?
With the help of simple and easy steps to follow, you can definitely take a screenshot in no time and can save the memories for a long. But let us know why we have to follow such steps to screenshot on Snapchat.
What happens when you screenshot Snapchat?
Taking a screenshot is not new. Be it some artwork online or just some data, people usually take a snapshot when it is difficult to download a long file. But Snapchat is a bit different. It allows you to save messages and chats by tapping on them but by doing so again can hide them forever. But the same cannot be done with image or video.
With the option to get notified when someone takes the screenshot of your story, this application is really unique. So, suppose you are looking forward to taking the screenshot. In that case, you need to restore some of the cautious steps to avoid making the person aware of the Snapchat screenshot.
How to screenshot on Snapchat without them knowing?
While you plan on to take a Snapchat screenshot, the steps to be followed are:
- Set your cellphone on Airplane mode.
- Open the Snapchat application and take the screenshot you wish to take,
- Tap on your profile icon visible on the top left corner of the screen.
- Go to the ‘Setting’ menu option.
- Scroll to the bottom where the ‘Account Actions’ option is mentioned.
- Click on the ‘Clear Cache’ option.
- Select the ‘Clear All’ option in the menu.
- A pop up will appear to ask for confirmation. Confirm to proceed the same by clicking on the ‘Clear’ option.
- Turn off the Airplane mode.
This is the best and easiest way to take a Snapchat screenshot without anyone knowing it. While the other options that are available to you include:
- Using another phone to click the image.
- Use a screen recorder application
- Using the Mirror feature on Android
- Using third-party applications
- Take the help of the Google Assistant
To Wrap Up
While you scroll through the images and feel to take a screenshot, Snapchat is one such application that offers you the notification of a screenshot being taken. While we do not promote taking a Snapchat screenshot, these simple hacks will surely help you if you are looking for one screenshot.
Ensure to maintain privacy and do not cross the fine visible line and put security at risk!